Clueboard 60% PCB - Version 1.0.1
The Clueboard 60% PCB is a compact keyboard PCB designed to work with a variety of cases. It supports a wide variety of layout options so you can tweak your keyboard however you'd like.
- ALPS or MX Switch Compatibility
- Fits standard 60% cases
- Support for ANSI and ISO layouts
- Support for splitting keys
- Backspace (1/1)
- Left Shift (1/1.25 or 1.25/1)
- Right Shift (1/1.75 or 1.75/1)
- Two Bottom Row Configurations
- Standard: 1.25/1.25/1.25/6.25/1.25/1.25/1.25/1.25
- AEK-like: 1.5/1.25/1.5/6.5/1.5/1.25/1.5
- MCU: STM32F303, 32bit Cortex M4 running at 72mhz
- Flash: 128Kb
- RAM: 40Kb
Caps Lock LED
If you install an LED in the Caps Lock location it will function as normal. There are footprints for THT and SMD (up to 1210).
LED Backlight Support
By default there is no backlighting support. Slots have been provided so that hardware hackers can add their own LED support. You can hand-wire single color LED's, use one of our add-on PCB's, or design your own PCB.
Clueboard 60% has been designed from the start to interface with add-on PCB's. These add-ons can be simple, such as LED backlighting, or complex, such as an interface board for a Raspberry PI Compute Module.
There are 6 mounting points, 5 GND connection points, and standard 0.1" headers for 5v, 3.3v, USB, SWD, BOOT0, and TWC/I2C which should give you the ability to design nearly any add-on board you can think of.
To get you started we've provided some ECAD design files.
PCB Dimensions and Features
All features measured in mm from the top-left corner of PCB.
- Width: 285 mm
- Height: 95.5 mm
We do not publish the EAGLE design files for the 60% PCB, but the following files are available for anyone that wishes to design a case around Clueboard 60%:
Drill diameter 3mm+-0.05
- 25.00, 28.00
- 24.40, 85.20
- 128.25, 47.20
- 147.28, 47.20
- 259.64, 28.06
- 260.54, 85.20
All headers oriented horizontally. Pin names listed from left to right.
- Boot0, 2 pins: 28.90, 46.50
- SWD, 4 pins: 113.40, 87.75
- TWC/i2c, 4 pins: 177.10, 87.00
- USB, 4 pins: 163.10,21.08